This could be your dream wedding…….
To celebrate the launch of our blog and in the spirit of Valentines you are invited to take part in this incredible competition
To give your wedding day the Cedar Event Factor!
“The most romantic marriage proposal competition”
Imagine your wedding in the hands of Seyi Olusanya & the team of creative people at Cedar Events. With over 10 years experience of working on high society events and wedding in prestigious location such as Claridges London, Four Seasons, Addington Palace & Parkland Quendon Hall your wedding will indeed be the talk of the town.
The Cedar Events Producer Wedding Package is an exclusive package, Seyi Olusanya & her team will work with you to define and develop your wedding style from beginning to the end.
This wedding package includes every aspect of our wedding planning services.
- Detailed initial meeting with our wedding planner to exchange ideas and style for your wedding.
- We will be on call for any questions you may have regarding etiquette, design ideas, advice, guidance, and support.
- We will review all of your contracts and help manage your wedding budget.
- Will meet with you to discuss production schedule prior to event date.
- Create a detailed production schedule for your wedding and will distribute to all vendors involved.
- Onsite coordination and management of entire wedding events
- Ongoing coordination and communication with vendors.
This includes selection of the following:
- Venue / Catering
- Florist / Lighting
- Entertainment / Music
- Photographer / Videographer
- Ceremony Music
- Wedding Cake
For a chance to win the Cedar Events Producer Wedding Package worth over £3000
How to enter the competition
We invite you to tell us your marriage proposal story with as much detail as possible.
Send us photographs or videos of the proposal being made if you have them
Give us 3 reasons why you should win the competition
Send to email@example.com with your name, your fiancee’s name, contact number, venue if already found
The most romantic and imaginative story who gets the most vote from our panel of judges wins!
Nicola Russill-Roy of ProposePR
Yemi Osunkoya of Kosibah Creations
Seyi Olusanya of Cedar Events
Our judging panel will then select a winner on the 1st April 2011
Look for the announcement of the winning couple on the 2nd April 2011.
Entrants must live in the UK
Proposals must have been made anytime up until competition closes on 31st March 2011
Competition closing date is 31st March 2011
All entrants are automatically signed up to Cedar Events Newsletter & blog
The prize is not transferable
The competition is open for weddings which are being held between 1st June 2011 & 31st January 2012
Cedar Events will be the exclusive designer and planner at this wedding.